Before calling, consider whether the SES is appropriate for your needs.
Call triple zero (000) for fire and life threatening emergencies.
If your situation is NOT life-threatening and you are unable to fix it yourself, contact SES on 132 500
The SES can assist with things such as:
- Significant structural damage like collapsed roofs or ceilings
- Making temporary emergency repairs to homes and buildings
- Removing fallen trees that have damaged homes and cars
- Sandbagging areas in danger of flooding
- Pumping out flood water
The SES cannot assist with things such as:
- Organising permanent repairs
- Attending to broken fences, trees that have fallen on fences
- Debris around your property or in your pool
- Basic repairs that you can manage yourself